Here I am on yet another diet, desperately trying to lose weight, and reaching wherever I can for support and help. I should say that this is the last diet ever, I will take off all the weight, get that hot bod and never ever be in this place again; but I'm not oblivious to my life, weight will always be a struggle. Regardless... onward and upward (or downward). Let's jump right on in.
17 Day Diet
C1 (cycle 1 of 3) D1 (day 1) R1 (round 1)
202 pounds
Goal: 140
Breakfast:
8 oz warm water with lemon
1 lite nonfat yogurt
1 serving strawberries
8 oz green tea
1/2 of BeHot pac
Lunch:
Salad (bag salad + green peppers, onion, red pepper, cucumber, tomato)
1.5 Chicken breast
1 Tbs olive oil 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
8 oz green tea
Other half of BeHot
Dinner:
1 tilapia filet
Steam veggies
1 serving sauerkraut
8 oz Green tea
Snacks:
Orange
Red bell pepper/cucumber/onion
No comments:
Post a Comment