Welp.. failure is a part of life. My breakfasts have been spot on, not an ounce of cheat. Saturday at the park (Kings Island) makes it hard...
1st we decide to get a souvenir cup because it's 10 bucks and we got free refills all day, and will get .99 refills throughout the season. So there went no negative water (pop... Coke Zero). From there we were hungry, I was getting a bit woozy like I really needed something of substance, we were going to head out to the car and eat our packed lunch but we passed a Subway and I said frick it. So I had a 6" turkey breast on wheat, no cheese, lots of veggies... so I only cheated with bread on that meal. After a little while, several rides, etc. we decided we needed a little break and some water. We got water and I got a soft pretzel (boo but oh so yummy and I shared it with husband). I was so wiped out by the time dinner came around that we decided fat kid food was needed, something with lots of carbs. I had skyline chili (regular 4 way and coney), SO WORTH IT. NOM NOM NOM. Sunday I ate well all day until husband said "I really want Subway again.." I gave in, I got the same thing as I did Saturday and it was yummy and I didn't have to move lol.
So I was afraid to step on the scale today... 1.6 pounds gained. Not terrible.
Back at it today, hoping to get about 8 pounds off this week. Technically should be on day 6 but I'm going back to day 4. This is gonna get convoluted.
17 Day Diet
Day 6 since start
Day 4 of full dieting
Starting weight 202
Goal weight 140
Current weight 200.0
Lowest weight since start 198.4
8oz hot water with lemon
Breakfast
Lite yogurt
Strawberry
1/2 BeHot pac
8 oz green tea
Lunch
Cauliflower "rice"
2 chicken breasts
Apple
Dinner
Turkey taco meat
Tomato
Onion
Garlic
Yogurt ranch
Salad
Snack
1/2 bell pepper soaked in white/balsamic vinegar with garlic
Some artichoke
No comments:
Post a Comment