Thursday, June 6, 2013

Determination Still Intact

I got creative in the kitchen to curb some of the cravings I am already experiencing.  I made mock fried rice with cauliflower; basically I tossed some cauliflower in the food processor, pulsed it until it turned into a rice like consistency.  I then took a tablespoon of olive oil and sautéed finely chopped onion for a minute or two, added in some finely diced garlic (the jar kind you keep in the fridge) and then my "rice".  I moved it around and messed with it for a couple minutes, then added some pepper and cajun seasoning, kept fussing with it for another several minutes until it was a texture and flavor I was happy with. YUM! For dinner I tossed 3-4 tomatoes in the food processor until it was basically a slightly chunky juice.  I tossed it in a pot, added some a dash of rosemary, oregano, salt, garlic and onion. I brought it all to a boil and then reduced heat and simmered for awhile.   From there I added the remaining (unfried) cauliflower rice and let it all simmer for awhile.  I went ahead and browned up a pound of ground turkey (added some onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, and a quick small shake of cayenne), once it was all browned up nicely I tossed it in with the 'maters and "rice".  It's now all sitting in a pot on the stove (no heat) just waiting to be turned on a simmered for awhile before eating for dinner.  I probably added way more spices into these two things than I listed but I am a spice happy kinda girl and I never remember what all I put in to things.

D2C1R1

Starting weight: 202
Today's weight: 200
Goal weight: 140

Warm water with lemon

Breakfast
3 egg white omelet
      - Egg whites, diced red bell pepper, onion, small amount of parmesan, garlic, and pepper
4 strawberries
8 oz green tea
1/2 BeHot

Lunch
Cauliflower fried "rice"
Chicken breast
Ranch dip (plain yogurt + ranch dip powder)
Other half BeHot

Dinner
Turkey & "rice" italian chili (???? no clue what to call that randomness I made)
Salad

Snacks
Vinegar cucumbers & onion
Apple
Carbmaster low fat yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment