I believe my problem yesterday was 1. lack of exercise and 2. I ate too much after dinner. Such is life :) I must mow the yard today (that will burn some serious calories), do a lot of homework, and do some cooking. This weekend will be another challenge; going to KI again on Friday and spending the weekend with my family and I will likely be eating out several times. I will find out my level of dedication, I'm sure there will be a cheat or two but staying somewhat on track is important.
Also I will start posting my exercise to keep me accountable there... today will be mow day (it's stupid hot too)
17 Day Diet
Day 8 since start
Day 6 of full dieting
Starting weight 202
Goal weight 140
Current weight 197.4
Lowest weight since start 197.4
8 oz hot water with lemon
Breakfast
Green tea
Hard boiled egg
Yogurt
Strawberries
Dinner
Shredded chicken
Cauliflower mash
Snack
Butterscotch pudding
** Whhoooppssss... was far to busy yesterday to keep up with eating. It's okay one day won't kill me.
No comments:
Post a Comment