Friday, June 7, 2013

17 Day Diet - D3C1R1

So when I went to bed last night I was fairly confident that I would see little to no weight loss this morning when I woke up.  I felt this way because I ate a lot at dinner (even though it was all unlimited foods), I just felt very sated last night and to me that's just not diet. Welp....

17 Day Diet
D3C1R1

Starting weight: 202
Goal weight: 140

Today's weigh-in: 198.4

Loss since last weigh-in (yesterday): 1.6 pounds  (!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Breakfast 
Lite yogurt
Strawberries
8 oz green tea
1/2 BeHot

Lunch
Tuna salad (made with ranch yogurt)
Cucumber
Cauliflower
8 oz green tea
1/2 BeHot
Strawberries

Dinner
Cauliflower "rice"
Shredded chicken
8 oz green tea

Snack
V8 low sodium little baby can
Wendy's grilled chicken 

I will continue to fill this in as much as I can... but I'm in for my first test. Tonight my husband and I are going to my parents house and Saturday we are going to Kings Island. O H N O!  I have a plan, and a cooler. I will be taking my own food, and I will do my absolute best to stick with it 100% but I will not derail regardless.

Welp... made it through the rest of today with no major slip ups.  I watched my husband eat my favorite Wendy's sammich while I deconstructed a plain ol' grilled chicken sandwich and ate only the chicken. Onward ho!


No comments:

Post a Comment